Thursday, April 22, 2010

Toys, Phones and Airplanes.

Driving to the bank today we rode in the Geo, the back seat had the top down. All of the sudden Bird gets SO excited yelling "See? See?" I could not for the life of me figure out what it was. Finally I get a chance to turn around and look at him. He is looking up at the sky so I look up too. Bird saw his first flying airplane today, and he was so excited!

Later that night I am sitting on the couch doing homework, when there is a scared sounding scream. I go looking for him. I ended up finding him in his toy box buried from the chest down in toys. He was screaming because he couldn't get himself out! :)

Soon after that Daddy called while he was on the break. Bird decided to have his first conversation with Daddy on the phone today! I helded the phone and he gibber-gabbered to Brad for a few minutes then said good-bye. It was so sweet!

Picture of the Day!
Getting ready for bed!

0 comments: