Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 15

My dream house :)

Part of the dream is Here but this is what I want to be around my dream house. I want a nice wrap around porch, with a swing somewhere on it. There should be a large bathroom, complete with jet tub and heated floors. There would be a room, just for me. It would have wall to wall shelving, one wall just to hold my yarn, and scrapbook stuff, the others would be for my books. If I had all the money in the world to go all out I would even have a small dance studio. There would be a beautiful kitchen decorated mostly in reds. Stainless steal appliances and a fridge that's paneled to blend with the cabinets. I would have a a double oven, and a built in griddle. There would be plenty of counter space to cook on, and and open living room so I could watch my kids. I would never want for more closet space, of more cabinets in the bathrooms. My kids would have something amazing and unique all their own, like secret passage ways or slides. The most important part to me is the fireplace. A large fire place, one to hang stockings on, sit and sip hot chocolate by, just a place to be together at.

0 comments: