Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 25 .... My Day in Detail.

Well part of the day happened some time between 12am and 3 o'clock. Something work up my buddy and he was pretty upset, so he came and crawled into bed with me. I vaguely remember this, but I remember him waking me up again around three. He was talking in his sleep.

We woke up again at about 8:30 and both showered. Talked to Zach on the phone for a bit before he got on his plane for Alaska. Then Carson played while I got prettied up for a job interview. I went for a nice button up red shirt, and pine stripe gray slacks. My interview was at Buckle for an Assistant Management position. Cousin Q got here around 12:30, she watched Carson while I went to Buckle. I met with the store manager and had a different kind of interview. I am used to interviews being off site, or in the back room away from noise, but this time we did it right on the floor next to the dressing rooms. The manager is a nice person, he recommended a good German place to eat at in Indy, turns out Nonie grew up just around the corner from there! I think the interview went well, I will know more here in the next day or so. Talk to Papa and Nonie both today. Made plans with Papa, we are headed there for Thanksgiving this year. The rest of the day was cleaning, rearranging and relaxing. Not much to do around here one it gets cooler. Carson and I had a picnic on the living room floor for dinner, and then he settled down for bed.

Right now it is storming like crazy. Tons of wind, several counties around us are on Tornado Watch. I am waiting for a call from Alaska, then headed to bed. I might work on adding another page tonight too!

0 comments: