Monday, November 15, 2010

Yesterday Today... Day 18

Still having issues with the internet, unfortuantely this will be the reality until next month I suspect.

My future wedding.

I was engaged to Carson's dad, so I had made desicions on what I wanted. Even though we split up I still want that wedding that I dreamed up. I want reds and yellows to be the colors. I want to get married in the fall, so it can be an outside party and the trees will match. I want the center pieces to be made up of leaves and wood. I want it to be mostly DIY, but I want it to still look pretty. I love to be outdoors, a pig roast complete with family and beer would be enough for me! I don't want to be one of those people who spends so much money on one day they spend the next few months trying to pay it off. I don't want to step outside our means, and start of stressed out. I just want simple and fun!

0 comments: