Monday, August 16, 2010

Friday, Saturday, Sunday!

Friday morning, was a bunch of WORK! Nothing much to talk about there. Clock in, take a kid potty, time out for another, pull so and so off of the kid that probably deserved to be hit, rock a baby, potty again, whip a nasty nose (gross!), dirty diaper, go find mom, victory dance when problem child leaves, potty, time out, play Scooby Doo because he’s just that cool, potty, time out, clock out! That morning consisted of one monster, one iced coffee, and a sugar free redbull, in reality much more was needed, but I think I hit my limit for a four hour time period! Luckily school has started, so the older problem kids are off to terrorize their teachers every day, not us! Weird thing was, there were a ton of kids there Friday that were way too old to not be in school. Home school at the gym????

I flew as fast as possible home to clean, and change into my favorite green dress. I had a party to go to! On the way there I was stuck in traffic because west side residences don’t know how to merge!!!! So I pulled off the high way to cut some time on main streets. Almost got shot when someone else cut me off in a bad neighborhood. I will never get off the highway again!

Saturday Bird went to daddy’s while this busy mom went to relax at the movies with her movie-gossip-gal. We saw Eat Pray Love! It was amazing! I am going to have a relationship with my food more often, and not care about a muffin top and fat jeans. Who will be my buddy to button my pants?

Later that afternoon Bird and I met up with Simply You Photography to have a Mommy and me shoot! Bird played with Honey the dog, a ball, bubbles, and everything else, not Mommy. I think it turned into a Bird shoot, which is great, because that means there will be more up on his site, Bird's Nest, soon! Then we proceeded to a birthday party, and watched the cardinals win with the guys! It sure turned out to be the best day for Bird!

Sunday. LAZZZZZZZY!!! The past week I have only survived because of high amounts of coffee and energy drinks. I thought I'd sleep in and lay about half the morning, I should be fine without a kick in the butt. Wow was I wrong! I had a massive head ache all day; me, the one who hardly ever even drinks soda was having coffee withdrawals! I ran some errands with a mad toddler, and then rushed to Nonie’s house to let him free. We went shopping for school supplies and groceries, then headed back to her house.

Here is where the trouble began! I should have never separated myself from the sane people while on withdrawals! I left her house to grab a bite to eat, leaving Bird too. I get to Chipotle, and I check to make sure they are open at 7pm on a Sunday; it says 11pm, on the door. Sweet Jesus I am going to get a burrito! I walk up to the counter and the guy says, “I am so sorry but we are closing. It’s this new thing we are doing for Sundays.” I shrug and turn to leave. He laughs at me and tells me he’s kidding, but only after I reach the door. So I tell him this momma is tired and hungry don’t mess with me. More or less. He took pity, and completed my order with jokes I wasn’t even gullible enough to believe. So I get in the car, and head to the grocery store. Nonie needs salt. I walked around the store three times, looking for the spices aisle. Since when do they not label the aisles???? I had to ask Mr. Hottie in the meat department where it was, too bad we know how Meat department guys end up! He was in full on flirt mode too, but Miss Mommy didn’t take the bait. I made my way to the front, and tried to check out with my one thing of salt, and the lady wouldn’t stop talking and let me go. Then it hit me, she was hitting on me too, dropped a line about getting home to the boyfriend, and ducked my way out. I will NEVER go back to Albertsons! Why did I venture into that territory?????

Start the car, go a couple feet, then sputter sputter, crap, GAS! I drove over to the store’s station, and get out to slide my card. I was parked on the wrong side! I had to pull around the other way. Ok, I can handle this, deep breath, slide card enter pin now, crap no, now, AH wrong again?! How about now? Victory dance! One dollar, two dollar, three, four, four dollars and fifty three cents, CLICK! Huh??? I pull the lever again, CLICK! Squeeze again, by this time the pump is yelling at me, it’s on strike, no more than $4.53 gas for my Albertson-hating-butt. I give up, I just want to get back and eat my burrito! I get to Nonie’s and realize I forgot to get Bird some. Dang, the burrito I have been dreaming about must now be shared with my buddy. By now I am loopy, losing it quickly, I need to get home be in a safe place for my withdrawal.

Drive home, my mind is all over, I am claiming temporary insanity, and there is no music all the way home on ever channel, just my luck! I get home, Bird in bed, and then I spill juice EVERYWHERE! Clean it up. Talk to Mrs. Army Wife she makes fun of me. Then I walk outside and there are mating bugs everywhere, really?! Really?! You had to pick my porch??? Come on! Run back inside; decide bed is the best place for me. My last mistake: running to the office for my computer. Along the way I knocked a ton of stuff off the desk, and pulled a drawer too far out emptying it all over. Joy. I have decided this busy mom is too tired, and gave myself permission to clean it up tomorrow. I am such a blonde-gullible-klutz today, and my only reason for it is no coffee for breakfast, so much for cutting back this means I need some tomorrow! After a good long hysterical laugh I decided even though I need to do laundry the bed is safest, I might end up with detergent all over myself if I try to do the wash!



That is all for tonight! Watch the other pages of an update here in the next day or so! Did I mention school starts this week for me; I am so ready to get this going!!!! Good night all!

0 comments: