Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Internet Dating…

Worked at the gym early today, my love bug is knocked out in bed asleep. Its funny us girls get to talking and it seems like we all have the same story. When will we ever learn? Some men just don't change.

Like my little man for instance, he falls asleep every day on the way home from work. I thought if I got there quick enough I might be able to go grocery shopping, I should have known better, he was passed out when we pulled in. Then he looked so darn cute and peaceful that I didn't have the heart to wake him up, so we need to go shopping later tonight. If I don't go tonight someone will be mad when he doesn't have fruit gummies tomorrow!

A friend told me about a online dating site they used, and I have to admit I snorted a bit. Then I joined the site, just to look around. Not ten minutes in I got a ton of hits. Too bad they all live in other countries, looks like someone wants to come to America. I laughed so hard it was great! Now my inbox is loaded with "matches" which makes it even funnier, how in the heck do I have that many "love matches" good thing I'm not sticking around long enough to pay! Can you say SCAM? Plus I am not shallow or anything but come on why would I want to be matched with someone old enough to be my dad? Gross!

0 comments: